Monday 7 June 2010

Wednesdays Work shop!!

Hey all just a short post i have a work shop on Wednesday, we are making a small plaque with a paper rose. i think i have a obsession with MDF!!!

but these wall plaques are so nice to make and look really lovely when they are finished they make great gifts!!!

here is the finished plaque i have made a paper rose and embossed the edges with cosmic shimmer gold. with a butterfly from primark it was a necklace.

the next card is one i made for my very good friend it was her birthday last weekend, it is the first easel card i have made and it came out really good, i have used a whiff of joy stamp click on the link on my side bar and have a look at hat they have to offer!!




hope you like my project but for now

Keep Crafting

lol Lynsay


xxx

5 comments:

The Taming of the Glue said...

Fab project...love it!

The Taming of the Glue said...

I've left something on my blog for you!

Teri Louise Crafts said...

That's a great idea for a workshop, the plaque is great, how big is it? Lovely card too.

Teri Louise Crafts said...

I've left the same thing on my blog for you! Teri

Poppy said...

love the plaque.
Thanks for joining in my blog candy give away,
Good Luck.
~♥~Poppy~♥~