Saturday 13 June 2009

Summer Colours!!!

ok so here is another one, on my last post is mentioned about lots of different colour and patterned papers on 1 card, last time i did a cow girl card with a range of papers that all went together, but on this card i had a piece of ribbon that i have wanted to use for a while now but was not sure!! but i have used orange and green as the base clolours and the patterned papers are digital downloads from Pink Petticoat and the image is from Charmed Cards and Crafts

I have coloured the image with Whisper pens and distressed around the edge with walnut distress in,
please let me know what you think and if the ribbon works with the other colours i have chosen i would really like to hear you comments
for now keep crafting
Lol Lynsay xxxx

2 comments:

Lynne Gilbert said...

I really like it Lynsay. That ribbon is beautiful. I know what you mean about using lots of different papers together. Mine never seem to look quite right but you seem to have cracked it here. Catch up soon
lol Lynne.X

Becki and Alan said...

What a gorgeous card! The colours work so well together! I love the charmed cards image, too..

Becki
xx